The following terms and conditions are entered into between:
- the manager of the website, hereinafter referred to as the 'Editor',
- any person wishing to access the site and its services, hereinafter referred to as the 'User'.
The present terms and conditions aim to provide a legal framework for the use of the CHAMPION SPIRIT site and its services.
The terms and conditions must be accepted by all Users, and access to the site implies acceptance of these conditions.
Article 1 - Legal Notice
The website www.championspirit.com is a service of: SAS CHAMPION SPIRIT, SAS with a capital of 1,820,050 euros, represented by Mr. Abdoulaye FADIGA, President. Registered with the RCS of Paris under number 832 824 015. Whose registered office is located at 11 RUE DE SOLFERINO 75007 PARIS, FRANCE. website URL: www.championspirit.com email: email@example.com phone number: +33 (0)1 44 42 03 61
Article 2 - Evolution and duration of the Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions of use are concluded for an indefinite period. The contract takes effect for the User from the beginning of the service usage. The CHAMPION SPIRIT site reserves the right to modify the clauses of these terms and conditions of use at any time and without justification.
Article 3 - Access to the site
Any User with internet access can access the CHAMPION SPIRIT website for free and from anywhere. The costs incurred by the User to access it (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not the responsibility of the Publisher. The site and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, notably for maintenance, without obligation of notice or justification. The site User has access to the following services: Sale of clothing, accessories and sports equipment; booking of sports classes (individual, group, kid's club) .
Article 4 - Responsibilities
The Publisher shall not be held liable in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty, or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features. The User's connection equipment to the site is the sole responsibility of the User, who must take all appropriate measures to protect the equipment and the data, particularly from viral attacks via the Internet. The user is also solely responsible for the sites and data they access. The Publisher cannot be held responsible for legal proceedings against the User: - for the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet; - for the User's non-compliance with these general conditions. The Publisher is not liable for damages caused to the User, third parties, and/or the User's equipment due to their connection or use of the site, and the User waives any action against the Publisher for this reason. If the Publisher becomes subject to an amicable or judicial procedure due to the User's use of the site, they may seek compensation for all damages, sums, convictions, and expenses that may result from this procedure.
Article 5 - Intellectual Property
All technical documents, products, photographs, texts, logos, drawings, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written agreement of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. When they are given to our clients, they remain the exclusive property of CHAMPION SPIRIT, the sole owner of the intellectual property rights in these documents, which must be returned to it upon request. Our clients undertake not to make any use of these documents that could infringe the industrial or intellectual property rights of the supplier and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, other than with the express and prior authorization of the Publisher.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
The setting up by the User of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written permission of the Publisher, requested by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The publisher is free to refuse this permission without having to justify its decision in any way. In the event that the Publisher grants permission, it is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without the Publisher being obliged to justify its decision. In any case, all links must be removed at the mere request of the Publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the Publisher, who declines all responsibility for its content.
Article 7 - Protection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site is as follows:
- account opening: when creating the user's account: last name; first name; email address; phone number; postal address; Financial data as part of the payment for the products and services offered.;
- connection: when the user logs into the website, it records, in particular, their last name, first name, login, usage, location, and payment data;
- profile: the use of services provided on the website allows for the provision of a profile, which may include an address and phone number;
- payment: as part of the payment for the products and services offered on the website, it records financial data related to the user's bank account or credit card;
- communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user's communications are subject to temporary retention;
- cookies: cookies are used in the use of the site. The user has the option to disable cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the website, improve them, and maintain a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification, and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- offering the user the possibility to communicate with other users of the website;
- implementation of user assistance;
- customization of services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to their
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware and security incident management;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on the user's preferences.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the User uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in relation with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracts;
- when the User publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
- when the User authorizes a third-party website to access their data;
- when the website uses service providers to provide user assistance, advertising, and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in compliance with the provisions of the regulations applicable in terms of personal data protection;
- if required by law, the website may transmit data to follow up on claims against the website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset transfer, or judicial reorganization procedure, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software, and physical measures regarding digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction, and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment, and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: email@example.com.
the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they can request the updating of the information.
the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
the right to limit processing: users can request the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR.
the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR.
the right to portability: they can claim that the website gives them the personal data provided to it to transmit it to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its site. The website will also inform users of the modification by email, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new version of the personal data protection clause, they have the option to delete their account.
Article 8 - Cookies
The CHAMPION SPIRIT website may automatically collect standard information. All indirectly collected information will only be used to track the volume, type, and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout, for other administrative and planning purposes, and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
Article 9 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions of use are subject to the application of French law. If the parties fail to resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the French courts
Article 10 - Contact us
For any question or information regarding the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application objective: clearly describe the purpose and functionality of your sports course reservation application.
Application usage: indicate the rules and usage restrictions of the application. For example, you can specify that users must be of legal age to use the application, that they cannot share their account with others, that they cannot use the application for illegal purposes, etc.
Reservation process: explain how users can book courses through the application, what types of courses are available, the pricing, schedules, cancellations, and refunds.
Privacy and personal data: describe how you will protect users' personal data, how you will use this data, and whether you will share it with third parties.
Intellectual property: explain that the application and its content are protected by intellectual property rights and that users cannot copy or distribute them without permission.
Liability: specify the limits of your liability in case of damage or loss resulting from the use of the application.
Changes to the terms and conditions: indicate that you can modify the terms and conditions at any time and how users will be informed of these changes.
Termination: specify the conditions under which you can terminate a user's use of the application.